To keep up with the competition and increase brand awareness, paid search is a step in the right direction
Obsessive Web can help you with the setup, management and optimisation of your PPC campaigns to ensure you are getting the best return on investment for your spend.
PPC can take many forms, with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads two of the most prominent and offering exposure for your product.
- Keyword research
- PPC strategic review
- Campaign setup/structure
- Tracking and analytics
- Ad copywriting
- Landing pages
- PPC management
- Management fee model
- Initial research and regular reviews identify the best search terms for your PPC campaign. We will include all match types, and explore the best distribution channels for your business.
- Our PPC consultants will review/audit your existing campaigns and determine how much of the existing setup can be re-worked.
- We will take care of setting up all your PPC campaigns and ad groups in an easy to manage way. This step can also involve any handover.
- It's crucial you know where your money is going and what returns you are getting so as to work out the best way to channel your budget. We will put this in place.
- Small changes can see big results. The style of your ad will be dependent on your strategy - i.e. product, brand, event targeting - and we will run ad optimisation and dynamic keyword insertion to ensure you see the maximum returns.
- Getting a click is only half the battle. Your landing pages require equal attention to increase your sales or leads.
- To see the best returns, your campaigns will need to be carefully managed and optimised. Our PPC consultants can look after your PPC management, or train your in-house team.
- We work on a management fee model to show transparency in the work we do and show we are working to help you get the best results. The fee will be dependent on the structure and complexity of your campaigns and your spend level. We avoid percentage fees, as these generally give agencies an incentive to get you as many clicks as possible, but not focus on your returns.